Student Commentary

I came to learn Bookkeeping, not only have I done that, but so much more as well. I really appreciate all you have done to make the classes so interesting. Thank you.
Des Cole

Your classes are just as much fun as 14 years ago. Thank You.
Shelly Ludlow

Wonderful leaning experience.
Thank you.
Julie Dawson

An excellent course - I learnt much more than just Pastel!!
Thanks.
GerryPrior

Great course, great coffee, good friends!! Thanks for your patience and help.
Lynne Helliker

Thank you. The course was amazing. I really enjoyed it.
Nola Ferguson

I found your approach bothprofessional and spiritually 'enlightened'. A wonderful combination of hard-core fact (all that is necessary for us to know) and soul (youunderstand the deeper principles of what makes things tick), and you have allowed this to influence your approach.
Quanta Henson

You have changed my mind about accounting. Never ever thought that bookkeeping would make sense to me.
Beverley Eva

I'm enjoying studying again - something I never dreamed possible.
Samantha Squire.